Surfing Nicaragua and Fishing Nicaragua - Guided Nicaragua Travel Vacation Packages with Surfari Charters
Helpful Information You Will Need Before You Arrive
What Services does Surfari Charters provide?
- Professional Spanish Speaking Guides
- U.S. Coast Guard Certified Captain
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- All Land Transportation in our fully outfitted FJ-60 Toyota Landcruiser or 2007 Toyota Hilux
- All Sea Transportation in our customized 25 foot Panga
- Air Conditioned Lodging
- 3 meals per day from the Surfari Kitchen
- An Arsenal of Fishing Tackle and 21st Century Electronics
- Snorkeling and Spearfishing Equipment
- Telephone at camp: $2 per minute to the USA
What are the accommodations like?
- You will stay in the Surfari Cabina: your 20'x20' air-conditioned cabina, with ceramic tile floors, private bathroom with hot water, and patio complete with hammocks. 4 person capacity.
What is the best wave season?
- Nicaragua faces almost due South making it an excellent location for Southern Hemisphere ground swells. These swells are most prevalent April through November. We are often asked what the "best month" is for surfing, but it can be a toss up between any of the months within the mentioned period.
What shots do I need?
- Hepatitis A, Tetnis & Typhoid are recommended. Gammoglobin is a good immune booster to have as well. Visit the Center for Disease Control's Site (CDC) for the latest information.
What should I pack?
- $5 ENTRY and $32 EXIT fees
- Extra Cash (US Dollars)
- Single Day Board Bag (this is a single board bag, not a sock; to ensure the safety of your board)
- Rash Guard
- Ding Repair
- Sunblock (we recommend Aloe Gator Gel)
- Beach Towel
- Bug Spray
- CD's, DVD's, VHS (if you have favorites to watch)
- Light long pants for night (mosquito protection)
- Light long sleeve shirt for night (same
- Benadryl and Epipen (if you are allergic to anything)
- New Surf Mags
- Basic First Aid (Bandaids, gauze, aspirin, Neosporin, Immodium AD, etc.
- Toothpaste, Toothbrush
Contact Captain Lance Moss & Kristin Moss Owners and Operators of Surfari Charters
We provide it all... airport pickup and drop-off, transportation, surfing, fishing, spanish speaking travel guides, AC accommodations, beach house located on Playa Guascate's world class river mouth beach break, food, drinks, and top notch service.
Advance reservations are a must to ensure availability.